A product with ‘Backorder’ status means the product is out of stock temporarily and they are currently being manufactured by our manufacturer. Kindly take note of the important information relating to a backorder:
1. A message will be indicated on the PRODUCT page when the item is a backorder. However, you are free to proceed with ordering of the items.
2. Secure your backorder by making an advance payment to us. All backorders placed are strictly non-cancellable/non-refundable.
3. You will receive a notification & delivery email with tracking no. from us once the item has been restocked and is on its way to you.
4. Our team will provide an update on the backorder status on our PRODUCT page from time to time ie. changes in the shipment timeline.
5. Any delays in shipment due to external factors are outside of our control. In any case where the backorder is cancelled, a full refund will be given to the customer.